Association Management Concepts, Inc. offers convenient on-line services for every Owner. Use our website to:
- Make payments on-line or view your account by Clicking over to the Access Account page and logging in with your username and password.
- Click over to the Make a Request page and you can:
- Set up Electronic Payment of your assessment;
- Update your Owner’s record with a new mailing address or phone number;
- Report minor repair or maintenance issues that need attention;
- Submit general questions regarding your HOA;
- Request information such as an Architectural Application;
- Send a message to your community manager.
- Use our Useful Links to visit other websites to check to make sure that contractor you hired to install your windows is licensed and insured by the Contractors’ License Board, visit the Better Business Bureau so you can check on that bookkeeping service you were thinking of using, review new laws that affect all HOA homeowners by visiting ECHO and/or Davis-Stirling, visit CAI or CACM for HOA industry specific information and events.
New Owners in your HOA are offered the opportunity to come into our office or schedule a meeting with your HOA Community Manager to go over your HOA documents. This helps to ensure that you get good neighbors and that the new resident has help to successfully and smoothly settle into their new home.
We believe in real people answering the phone in our Customer Service Department during business hours so that you won’t waste time in a maze of call routing choices. Owners are invited to report minor issues like broken sprinkler heads or burnt out lights so that your HOA’s vendors can make the repairs. On the occasion that you do have to leave a voicemail due to high call volume, you will receive a prompt call back – always. Call 916 565-8080, ext #198 or 800 464-4446, ext. #198 for Customer Service.
Association Management Concepts, Inc. offers emergency service after business hours 7 days a week / 365 days per year. Yes, even on Holidays. Imminent situations posing a threat or causing on-going damage such as plumbing/sewer back-ups, roof leaks, flooding inside your home, and tree problems such as fallen branches or trees that are on buildings or blocking roads should be reported ASAP so one of AMC’s professional managers can respond. Call 916 565-8080 or 800 464-4446 for Emergencies. Always call 911 first in the event that the fire department or law enforcement is needed.